1. Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
2. Once the registration is accepted, registration fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the registered email address within 3 working days after the Organizer/Event Producer has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
3. All participants can only sign up for Hong Kong Championship and Family Fun Game once each. Participants have to choose the event date and venue as per the Organizer/Event Producer provided, and pay as described instructions.
4. Repeated registration will be counted as a single registration. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other event. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
5. For all registered participants, please arrive the confirmed event venue 30 minutes upon. And participants should provide an acknowledgment letter and Hong Kong Identity Card for verification.
6. On-site registration will not be accepted.
7. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves all right to close the registration any time, whether before or after the registration deadline specified, without prior notification.
MONOPOLY 85th Anniversary Hong Kong Championship
1. All participants in Hong Kong Championship must be aged 18 or above and hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card.
2. Winner of each round will join the next round arranged by the Organizer/Event Producer, event date and venue will also be provided by the Organizer.
3. Registered participants will be disqualified if he/she absented from any scheduled event, registration fee is non-refundable as well.
4. Participants will be disqualified once the Organizer/Event Producer discover participants is qualified in more than one seed competitor qualification.
MONOPOLY 85th Anniversary Hong Kong Championship Family Fun Game
1. All participants in Family Fun Game must be aged 6 or above and hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card. One of the player must between aged 6-17 and the registration participant must be aged 18 or above and is the direct relatives to all participants.
2. The winner of the Family Fun Game will not eligible to enter the "Hong Kong Championship".
3. Winner of each round will join the next round arranged by the Organizer/Event Producer, event date and venue will also be provided by the Organizer.
4. Registered participants will be disqualified if he/she absented from any scheduled event, registration fee is non-refundable as well.
1. Participants will be required to present their Hong Kong Identity Card and event acknowledgement letter for verification.
2. Participants must retire and leave the event venue immediately if participants have the opportunities to cause physical safety to others and/or seriously affect the operation of the event.
3. Participants shall indemnify and/or reimburse the Organizer/Event Producer in respect of any additional expenses or costs incurred by the Organizer/Event Producer arising from or in connection with the fault or action or behaviour of such Participants during participation in the event.
4. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to disqualify any person and/or nullify his or her result due to any violation of the Official Rules of the event. No refund will be accommodated in the case of disqualifications.
5. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to amend the program of the rules and regulations. Should there be any dispute, the Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to the final decision.
Use of Personal Data
1. The Organizer/Event Producer and its agents shall have the absolute discretion to use any photograph, video or any other record of the Event for any lawful purposes including advertising and promotion of the event.
2. The Organizer/Event Producer; and its authorized service providers (if any) will use the information that you supplied for the following:
a) Announcement of results;
b) Processing administrative work related to registration, including endorsement, receipt issuance, payment notice issuance and relevant event notices, etc.;
c) Recording any contact with participants;
d) Preventing and detecting any activities that make use of this website for fraudulent or exploitative behaviour, or activities that allow third parties to provide technical support and backup work in the name of this website;
e) Identifying the user or participant;
f) Providing the latest promotion and recent updates of MONPOLY DREAMSTM
g) Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized or permitted by law.
3. The personal data provided by participants may be disclosed to other organizations for the purposes mentioned above.
4. We will never lease, exchange or sell the personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily supplied to us, including email address and telephone number.
Change of Registration Details
1. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to cancel or any changes the event for the following reasons:
a) Adverse weather conditions
b) Landslides, rock falls or hill fires along the course
c) Protests or blockage along the course
d) Force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer/Event Producer and which renders it impossible, unsafe or impractical to hold the event. A force majeure event shall include, but is not limited to, act of God, war, hostilities, invasion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, riot, commotion, strikes, go-slows, lock outs or disorder, outbreak of disease, acts or threats of terrorism.
2. In such event no refund of the registration fee will be provided.
3. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer/Event Producer and posted on the event’s website shall prevail.
1. If typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or Black rainstorm warning signal is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory 4 hours upon event time, the event will be cancelled.
2. Whether the event has started or not started, the Organizer/Event Producer to make collective decision for event cancellation.
3. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer/Event Producer.
• The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the decision of the Organizer/Event Producer shall be final.
• We respect personal data privacy and are committed to complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("PDPO") (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we strive to ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
• In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Condintions apply.